Okay 2013, here we go. A sampling.
1. Learn to drive a stick-shift and get my UK driver's license.
2. Learn how to draw
3. Consistently work 9-5, rather than my current haphazard schedule.
4. Attend a dance class
5. Journal often
6. Significant, significant strides in Phd.
7. Read 30 books
8. Learn to take proper rests from work
9. Explore the North East of England
10. Visit a place I read about in a medieval text
11. Attend evensong in Durham Cathedral each day for a week, and then once a week for a month.
12. Achieve Grade 1 on the violin
13. Write Hannah Bonner often
14. Read all Tin Tins and watch all films
15. Attend a music festival. More live music.
Do you do resolutions? Do you have any for 2013? xo